Guides in Tirana
Are you in love with Albania and interested in sharing your knowledge with travellers? Perfect! If you live in Tirana, send us an e-mail to email@example.com
You have no experience? No worries! We would be glad to teach you how to become a great guide as long as you are adventurous, initiative, and enthusiastic!
What's important to us:
- you can fluently speak English;
- you have a very good knowledge of history, culture and art;
- you know your city well enough;
- you are interested in Albanian history and modern times;
- you are active, attentive, curious and friendly.
- It is not necessary to have a driving license or your own car and a willingness to show not only Tirana but also other places in the country, but it can be an advantage.
Please note that this position requires very good knowledge of the country's history and culture. We do not provide history classes. We can send you extra materials for self-study and share our secrets, but we still do expect you to have sufficient knowledge of history.
Flexible working hours. Official registration will be necessary.
This job requires a few months of practise, therefore it is perfect for those who seek an extra income and look for an enjoyable and entertaining side-hustle.
Are you interested? Send us a little information about yourself and include:
- motivation letter;
- links to your social media accounts will be a great advantage;
- a few words about your favorite places in your city that you'd like to show to travellers.
Looking forward to hearing from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to know a little bit more about us? You can read about our project here
, get to know more about your future colleagues here
, and find reviews about us here
.Nothing that matches you? We always have jobs for wonderful people! Tell us about yourself, your interests and ideas for unique and exciting tours or other related subjects and we may dream up a wonderful job for you. Don't be afraid to send us an open application :).