We'll meet you around 17:30 at Amsterdam Central Station (Amsterdam Centraal) and drive to the tulip fields by car. We didn't choose this time randomly, taking pictures during sunset is truly magical. We highly recommend choosing a weekday for the tour to avoid traffic jams and tourist groups in the fields.
- The photo shoot takes place in two locations so that different flowers appear on your photographs. If you bring two outfits, the photos will be more varied.
- On the road, we will tell you various amazing stories about tulips and so much more.
- We will provide accessories for the photo shoot (straw hats, baskets, and vases for flowers).
- The photo shoot in each location takes about 30 minutes. Three weeks after the shoot, we will send you 60+ retouched photographs. And to keep you from getting anxious while waiting, we will make one photo for you on a Polaroid as a gift.
This photo shoot is only possible by car (your own or rented). If you require a transfer in a Volkswagen Caddy Maxi, the cost is €270, and for a Peugeot 307 cc Cabriolet, the cost is €450. It's possible to arrange a transfer in a higher class car if you would like one, just email us.
The price includes:
- Photo shoot accessories.
- 60+ professional-quality digital photos.
In the event of heavy rain, we can reschedule the photo shoot or give you a refund, the choice is yours.